Good Morning Schiff Clients!
Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is well and safe!
For the PNC PPP Loan Application, you will need the following information completed prior to beginning the PPP Loan Application process for the System will “time out” and you will have to start over, for your information is NOT SAVED.
You need to create scans (PDF) of the following documents prior to starting the PNC PPP Loan Application process
- Copies of your Practices Monthly Gross Payroll (from your monthly payroll service) for the period of April 2019 through March 2020, you will need individual scans of each month. Please adjust the monthly gross payroll, for the excess compensation over $100,000 annually , back to the allowable amount of $8,333.33 per month ($100,0000 /12 months). You will need twelve (12) scans here, and each has to be uploaded separately within the respective month
- Copies of your IRS Forms #941 for 2019 Q2, Q3 and Q4 and 2020 Q1 AND Copy of your IRS Form 940 for 2019, all as one scan
- Copy of your Driver’s License – front & back
- Copy of Health Insurance Paid between April 2019 and March 2020, for both you and your team
- Copy of your 401k / Simple Match for the period of April 1, 2019 through March 31, 2020, to include Retirement Plan Accruals paid during this period for your Profit Sharing and Cash Balance Plans
- You will need to Print the PNC PPP Loan Application , sign and date, initial various questions, scan and include before the system times out. Keep clicking your mouse, so the system does not time out
My suggestion and to avoid the frustration with compiling so many financial documents, all at one time, is to compile of your documents before you start the PNC PPP Loan Application process. If you do, you can complete the PNC PPP Loan application within 30 minutes! The PNC PPP Loan Application is very user friendly, as long as you are thoroughly prepared
If you need specific help from PNC, please e mail Irina Falletta email@example.com. You can access the PNC PPP Loan Application through your on line banking.
We are here for you